ProFusion Beverage Dispensing Tapping Kit
N2 and CO2 beverages on tap
- The iN2-TK2P tapping kit is designed to convert your existing kegorator or back bar cooler into a ProFusion beverage dispensing system.
- The ProFusion system uses one cold keg of cold brew coffee, tea or your craft beverage of choice and dispenses two different style beverages from a single keg.
- Nitrogenated or lightly carbonated, and Still Beverage on Tap.
- Simple set-up configuration: one keg connection, two outlets. One gas connection feeds both the system and keg (each with their own pressure control).
- High visibility and easy accessible particulate filter.
- Compact, thin design that can easily fit in coolers and not take up excessive space.
- 10.5" width
- 4.5" depth
- 12.75" height
- One gas inlet, dual gas control for keg and injector pressures
- One product keg inlet, two product outlets
- Built in stainless steel particulate filter, 50 micron, washable and reusable
- Must be located in a refrigerated space within five feet of dispensing tower
- Liquid and gas inlet/outlet ports are on one side of the iN2-2P injector
iN2-V2 two tap, column tower specifications:
- Two stainless steel faucets
- Insulated and air cooled
- 3/8" barrier hoses
- Supplied with fittings and hose kit
Tapping Kit specifications:
- N2 primary regulator included
- Available with premix tank quick connect couplers or with D style keg couplers
pdf Quick Installation Guide (2.79 MB)